Hi to all of the future Bride's I got to meet on Sunday!!
I am posting some information for all of you and that you will find it helpful. Don't hesitate to contact me directly, I will meet with you for a free consultation and I will also give a free quote. I enjoy meeting with you and letting you get the chance to know me so you feel comfortable and confident! Here are some things to remember for those of you who have decided on my calligraphy services.
1. Your satisfaction is greatly important to me
2. I have already started booking for '09. I book on first come basis. When you decide to go with calligraphy remember that it definitely takes a bit more time than just sitting down and addressing the envelopes
3. You can talk with your stationer and usually you can have the envelopes shipped while or prior to having your invitations printed. Time is very important, especially since a lot of you had wedding dates so close together and some on the same day.
4. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have. I know that by having your invitations addressed early (a little earlier than what the "etiquette" says, you will be glad in knowing that your invitations are addressed and ready to be in the mail.
5. Always order at least 10 extra envelopes per 100. It is cheaper to order envelopes at the time you place your order rather than waiting. Mistakes definitely happen no matter who is doing the addressing :O
6. Turn around time varies...depending on the quantity and how elaborate you want the addressing.
7. It is best to test the envelopes WITH A FOUNTAIN PEN TO CHECK FOR BLEEDING OR IF THE PAPER IS TOO SLICK,ETC.
Ladies, May '09 and August '09 are starting to book pretty quickly, so don't wait. I look forward to working with you . Did you guys enjoy the bridalshow
You can always visit my sites to look at pictures and to find out more information: